Our mission statement is:
We strive for excellence in basketball and as a meaningful community organisation, improving the future for our local youth. We value our people and motivate them to have fun, develop and respect themselves and others.
- Greenvale Basketball Club Operating Policies and Procedures detail the expectations of club members – players, parents, coaches, team managers and committee members.
- Greenvale Basketball Club Rules detail the rules by which the Greenvale Basketball Club operates as an incorporated association (A0025777N).
- Greenvale Life Membership Policy – Life Membership is the highest recognition available to recognise the exceptional contribution of individuals to the Greenvale Basketball Club.
- Greenvale Basketball Club Social Media Policy outlines the expectations of club members, including parents and spectators when using Facebook, Twitter and other social media applications.
- Greenvale Basketball Club Child Safe Policy ensures the children within the care of the Greenvale Basketball Club, are protected to the best of the Club’s ability and in line with the Club’s duty of care and the compulsory child safety standards.
The following rules and policies apply to the Broadmeadows Basketball Association, of which Greenvale Basketball Club is required to adhere.