In a recent post, we announced the upcoming Annual General Meeting for our Greenvale Basketball Club, on Monday 24 August 2015.
As well as the usual business that needs to be undertaken, we will be giving the club members an update on a number of developments, including:
- Hume City Council’s progress on the new basketball court, and
- running our own “Coach our coaches” development program.
Please refer to the following papers in preparation for the meeting:
- Special General Meeting and Annual General Meeting agendas
- Proposed new Club rules of Association and the comparison with the Current Club Rules (also link to Current Club Rules)
- Minutes from last year’s Annual General Meeting
- the Nomination form to join the committee for the upcoming 2015-16 club year.
Please note under our current rules, all nomination forms need to be returned by Monday 17 August 2015, prior to the AGM:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail to PO Box 2222, Greenvale, Victoria 3059, or
- by hand to one of our current committee members.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting one of our committee members, or email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all on Monday 24 August to show your support for our club.