Our Annual General Meeting for the Greenvale Basketball Club is being held:
- on Monday 27th August 2018
- from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
- at the Greenvale Recreation Centre, Barrymore Road Greenvale.
The committee is seeking mandatory attendance from every team. We recommend as an absolute minimum the team manager and coach, plus as many parents/guardians that can make themselves available. Remember this is your club!
Please follow the links to the meeting papers in preparation for the AGM:
- Annual General Meeting agenda
- Minutes from last year’s Annual General Meeting
- Life Membership policy
- Nomination form to join the committee for the upcoming 2018-19 club year.
Committee nomination forms are to be returned by Monday 27th August 2018:
- by email to email@example.com, or
- by mail to PO Box 2222, Greenvale, Victoria 3059, or
- by hand to one of our current committee members, or
- in person at the Annual General Meeting as detailed above, on 27th August 2018.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting one of our committee members, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing all of you at out AGM to show your support for our club and the service it provides for our children.