Our Annual General Meeting for the Greenvale Basketball Club is being held:
- on Thursday 3rd August 2017
- from 7:30 – 8:30 pm
- at the Greenvale Recreation Centre, Barrymore Road Greenvale.
The committee is seeking mandatory attendance from every team. We recommend as an absolute minimum the team manager and coach, plus as many parents/guardians that can make themselves available. Remember this is your club!
As well as the usual formalities of reports and committee elections for next year, we will be discussing:
- Grading of teams & players
- Uniforms & merchandise
- Club support & sponsorship
- Presentation Day 2017-18
Please follow the links to the meeting papers in preparation for the AGM:
- Annual General Meeting agenda
- Minutes from last year’s Annual General Meeting
- Life Membership policy
- Nomination form to join the committee for the upcoming 2017-18 club year.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by mail to PO Box 2222, Greenvale, Victoria 3059, or
- by hand to one of our current committee members, or
- in person at the Annual General Meeting as detailed above, on 3rd August 2017.
We look forward to seeing all of you on Thursday 3rd August to show your support for your club.